The adaptation to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) requires a transformation of the campus, based on the redesigning and rationalization of university space and facilities to achieve a more efficient campus.
Within the CEI Triangular E3 will be undertaken major urban planning and architecture projects:
- Multidisciplinary and interuniversity R+D centre, open and based on co-creation with the user (Living Lab)
- Continuation of the Students` City presented by the University of León and funded by CEI 2010
- Adaptation to the universal accessibility to the Miguel Delibes Leisure Residence in Sedano
- Improvement of accessibility to the Miguel Delibes campus of the UVA
- Conditioning of rooms at the San Isidoro Residence Hall, giving continuity to the actions already financed by the CEI Programme in 2010.
- The improvement and rehabilitation of sports facilities